Anytime Dining Question for recent Miracle Cruisers

mia10010

It's been a few years since I've cruised on the Miracle, and I have a few questions regarding AnyTime dining.

Is Anytime dining on the upper level or lower level of the dining room? Also, when the waiters were singing/dancing etc., was it going on on both levels, or just the assigned dining level?

Finally, was there a very long wait for tables for anytime dining? A few years ago on the Miracle we did not have long waits for a table, but last year on the Glory it did not work out as well.

Thanks.

We cruised the Miracle last May and the anytime dining was on the upper level of the Bacchus dining room. (deck 3).

Yes, the waiters performed every night on both levels! :)

Also, we never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a table for 2, but we did have to wait every night.

I hope this helps!

There were 12 of us last year in my group and we did anytime dining. The wait to get a table was never long but the wait for us to get our food was long.

Some nights just my patner and I would go by ourselves to dinner, and the wait was still a little long.

However the dinning service was amazing the food was amazing.

Archived