epic

Finally could print my e-docs. So now we are ready to go.

But it is still 12 days.

Were can i see if the epic is fully booked?

Than we can see how many people are on the ship.

What about the sunchairs and the terror off the towels on chairs and no people!!

How long is the trip from the airport at Rome to the ship?

;)

Finally could print my e-docs. So now we are ready to go.

But it is still 12 days.

Were can i see if the epic is fully booked?

Than we can see how many people are on the ship.

What about the sunchairs and the terror off the towels on chairs and no people!!

How long is the trip from the airport at Rome to the ship?

;)

Go to X's website and pull up the cruise. If categories of cabins are sold out that will show up.

You can go onto any cruise booking website and do a mock booking, just be sure to not get as far as giving any of your details. The list of available cabins should give you an indication.

The trip from Rome to the port was over an hour.

All of the above suggestions are good,

You should however assume all cruises on all lines will make all attempts to sail FULL. If your cruise still has mock bookings in all categories open, the number of room choices available will show you how full you are getting

As far as determining how many people are on board, well...that is just not gonna be available...at least as far as my experience has shown. I have even gone to NCL while on a cruise and asked(dozens of times) how many passengers are on-board.

The reply......without exception....We are sailing full. Not 4356, or 2876 but We are sailing full.:eek:

A very little understood number used by cruise lines is Occupancy vs. Full Capacity. Occupancy is determined by number in cabin at dbl occupancy, number in suites and villas etc..at # of beds for double occupancy etc... So a ship at any given cruise will always sail with more than its occupancy level,....up to its full capacity level. If the rooms that hold 3 or up to 4 are utilized then occupancy increases and this could feasibly = the full capacity which is the # if all outcomes are utilized(This rarely if never happens, but the 4000. and 4200. passengers also almost never happens as there are many who use extra beds. The number of average passengers is a mathmatical function of occupancy Less capacity. The Epic generally sails with 4600 people. The Breakaway will generally sail with 4500 people.

So no worry be happy and hit the pool deck right after breakfast....but remember NO CHAIR HOGS.

If the pool deck fills early the Freestyle decks are generally wide open.:D

Have fun:rolleyes:

Kev:cool:

Archived