Navagator...?????

On behalf of my group of 25 passangers that will be sailing on the NAVAGATOR OF THE SEA'S next March out of new orleans (the 9th )...i understand that the cruise line is changing the menus in the MDR...DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW IF THE NAVAGATOR WILL BE CHANGED OVER TO THE NEW MENU BY THAT TIME...i know that the NOS in in Europe right now...the thread put out there by LOYAL2RCCL...was awonderful thread that stirred alot of great reactions from a ton of folks that have sailed with RCCL for many mnay yrs...and i would hope that it is all true and i have no doubt...the new stuff on the menu sounds absoultely fantastic...we are not sailing til 3-9-2013...ANYONE OUT THERE HEARD OR HAVE SEEN ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT THE NAVAGATOR WILL HAVE THIS NEWNESS BY EARLY MARCH OF NEXT YR...

On behalf of my group of 25 passangers that will be sailing on the NAVAGATOR OF THE SEA'S next March out of new orleans (the 9th )...i understand that the cruise line is changing the menus in the MDR...DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW IF THE NAVAGATOR WILL BE CHANGED OVER TO THE NEW MENU BY THAT TIME...i know that the NOS in in Europe right now...the thread put out there by LOYAL2RCCL...was awonderful thread that stirred alot of great reactions from a ton of folks that have sailed with RCCL for many mnay yrs...and i would hope that it is all true and i have no doubt...the new stuff on the menu sounds absoultely fantastic...we are not sailing til 3-9-2013...ANYONE OUT THERE HEARD OR HAVE SEEN ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT THE NAVAGATOR WILL HAVE THIS NEWNESS BY EARLY MARCH OF NEXT YR...

I read the same thread you did an am super excited about it. Hopefully it will be on NOS by the 9th of March. I say this very sincerely as I am also on the same sailing. We are a party of 6 with two GS's booked. Maybe we will see you on board.

I followed that thread yesterday and it sounded great. Hope it is in place when we cruise. I will see you guys onboard, or maybe in NOLA before we leave.;)

Have you gotten your air yet? The more we thought about the drive and parking, we just bit the bullet and booked our flights...at least to NOLA.

We live in Texas so it is an easy drive to NOLA, and with 6 in our group it is cheaper to drive so we are not doing air. We love NOLA and have been many times before and are looking forward to sailing from there.

I just joined the Roll Call today even though we have had the cruise booked for months. I have noticed the prices have gone up considerably since we booked so I am doubting we will get to enjoy an price drops on this cruise.

Hi Gayla...no air yet...waiting for the prices to come down a little before booking...sw and airtran don't even go out that far...they only go to March 8th...so i can book the front but not the back...story of my life...front type of guy...not a back kind of guy...somebody PLEASE send me cool air...i hate this dam summer...

I read the same thread you did an am super excited about it. Hopefully it will be on NOS by the 9th of March. I say this very sincerely as I am also on the same sailing. We are a party of 6 with two GS's booked. Maybe we will see you on board.

cant help with menu question but just off NOS yesterday, we had a GS it was brilliant...enjoy

Archived