Pool before ship sets sail?

moondusterr

Are the pools filled before the ship sets sail on embarkation day? I am planning on me and the kids wearing bathing suits under clothes but if the pool is not filled than we won't.

Yes..they are. Most people do the same. Suits under their clothes.:)

Out of 10+ cruises, I noticed that they are mostly OPEN, not full. People are to busy exploring, unpacking, EATING, etc.... At least that's what I've noticed.

Misundertood! I thought you meant FULL of kids/people, lol. My bad. I think you meant full of water, lol.

Sorry guys. Yes, I did mean filled with water. Lol. I can remember my first cruise on fantasy I was told they did not fill the pool till ship started moving, since its filled with seawater. But y'all are telling me it should be open. That makes me happy.

Sorry guys. Yes, I did mean filled with water. Lol. I can remember my first cruise on fantasy I was told they did not fill the pool till ship started moving, since its filled with seawater. But y'all are telling me it should be open. That makes me happy.

I do know that RCL ships are filled....

Archived