New items at Bon Voyage

beckymomof2

I'm wondering if we can order the coronas without the bag, plastic glasses, etc. All hubby cares about are the Coronoas lol. I ordered this for him last time & we got 'real" glasses along with a really nice cooler that he uses when he goes on road trips, but we don't need another one.

I'm assuming we can only order what's listed online?

Better deal for you, just order a bucket of beers when you get onboard.

Our next family cruise includes a lot of non-drinkers, so we're planning on ordering a bunch of soda coupons for them. Do they charge tax before we cruise & would it be better to order them after we leave port?

I notice that they are not assigned a cabin at the time they are ordered, so one person can order them and distribute them as needed?:confused:

My MIL ordered me drink tickets (which was odd cause I do not drink!) but they were given to me when I checked into MDR.

No names attached

Any idea what happens if what you ordered is not on there anymore? I ordered a kids set last month. It had a beach towel, goggles, and some other stuff I can't remember. just wondering if they still have stuff on the ship or if they substitute if it is no longer available?

Our last cruise they tried to substitute something else for the glass mugs in the soda and beer packages. Since we only bought the packages for the mugs, we asked them to retrieve them and return credit to the cards we had purchased them on.

does anyone think that they will be bringing back the stateroom decorations? it's kind of a bummer that they no longer offer these, all they have now are congrtulations and mis quince.

Just a personal opinion here, but with the newest challenge/burden being designed requiring cabin stewards to have future staterooms ready earlier for all VIP and FTTF passengers . . . one of the last things they'd want to put on their already-full plates is the decoration of some cabins.

does anyone think that they will be bringing back the stateroom decorations? it's kind of a bummer that they no longer offer these, all they have now are congrtulations and mis quince.

I called and asked as I want to surprise my husband with the anniversary decorations and they said they are expecting them to be back on the end of August so check back!

The Cooler Package - Coca Cola seems like an odd (or, at the very least, 'unique') combination of items.

If you are ordering non-alcoholic canned sodas, the inclusion of a Carnival-logo bottle opener and 2 Carnival-logo koozies for long necked beer bottles seems like a strange mix.

Cooler_Package_Coke-Cola.gif

And that Photo Coupon has always made me go "Huh?"

photoCoupon801.jpg

For numerous years the description has read:

Coupon Only Is Valid

What on Earth does that statement mean??? :confused:

I just oedered this Cooler package but with Bud Lite. Love the plastic cups. We will use them on the ship for sure.

The Cooler Package - Coca Cola seems like an odd (or, at the very least, 'unique') combination of items.

If you are ordering non-alcoholic canned sodas, the inclusion of a Carnival-logo bottle opener and 2 Carnival-logo koozies for long necked beer bottles seems like a strange mix.

Cooler_Package_Coke-Cola.gif

And that Photo Coupon has always made me go "Huh?"

photoCoupon801.jpg

For numerous years the description has read:

Coupon Only Is Valid

What on Earth does that statement mean??? :confused:

I have to thank you for showing this pic! I just ordered this cooler; I don't do the soda-cards but sometimes I need a coke to help digest the meals!!:eek:

Thanks for helping me spend more $$! I'm sure I'll be very happy with this:)

I just ordered my kids each a Funship Freddy stuffed toy. I was happy they were under $10 each. They are supposed to be delivered at embarkation, and I signed the card "from Funship Freddy" rather than from mom and dad, because I think they will like that a lot better!:D

Not only do I send it to myself, I tell myself to have a nice cruise. What's wrong with that?:p

Hey - Next time, take it a step further . . .

Use the "Custom Message on Gift Card" option, and make it a wee bit naughty. They'll actually print it on the paper gift slip in the cabin. :D

hey gang,

quick question. i never have ordered any apparel from Bon Voyage and wanted to ask your opinion on sizing.

I noticed they have sizing bigger than a Large.:D

For your experience, are the shirts true to size or run a little smaller?

Appreciate the feedback.

Archived