Help with hotels

sunshineRN48

I'm narrowing my hotel choices down, and found one on Expedia that sounds pretty good. Any info on Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach hotel? It appears to be condo with good views and close to alot of things

Other ones I'm looking at is Outrigger Wakikik Shore. How's this one?

Thanks!

I haven't stayed at either hotel, but just finished a big search on Honolulu hotels. Hyatt has a slightly better rating than Outrigger. I stayed at Outrigger Wakikik Beach, and loved it, but in my search (and I don't really remember everything) I didn't consider OWShore.

When are you going? If your going this year, you might need to check out the construction. A lot of the hotels are under going some type of renovation, either on the beach, or hotel itself. I think they should be finished by next year.

We are going in Feb, and staying at Holiday Inn Beachcomber Resort.

I'm narrowing my hotel choices down, and found one on Expedia that sounds pretty good. Any info on Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach hotel? It appears to be condo with good views and close to alot of things

Other ones I'm looking at is Outrigger Wakikik Shore. How's this one?

Thanks!

The Hyatt Place is a hotel, not a condo and it an old property that was renovated and reopened a few months ago. It is supposed to be okay.

The Waikiki Shore IS a condo complex and it isn't owned by Outrigger, they manage several condos in it and Castle is the other major manager of condos in the building. If you DO rent through Outrigger you get to use the pool at the Outrigger Reef next door.

I like the location and set-up of the Waikiki Shore much better. It is a quieter location and is at the Waikiki Beach Walk area.

Archived