The Weather At Night

OC Mom

I am thinking about what I need to bring on my Eastern Carib. cruise in July and was wondering what the weather will be like at night. I know daytime will be HOT, but I need to know if I will need a sweatshirt/jacket for evenings if I hang out on deck. Thanks.:)

I cruised in July and it was still warm and humid at night, although there was always a breeze.

You will need a jacket or wrap for the shows and other inside areas at night, as they keep the air conditioning on very strong.

I cruised in July and it was still warm and humid at night, although there was always a breeze.

You will need a jacket or wrap for the shows and other inside areas at night, as they keep the air conditioning on very strong.

I completely agree. I was on a cruise in November and figured I didn't need to bring any warm clothes....it's the Caribbean, who needs warm clothes? Outside was really comfortable, but inside I was freezing. Next time I'm bringing warm clothes for when I hang out inside the ship.

Can I/should I wear jeans to the bars/disco at night (not in the dining room)?

Most people, especially those at the early dinner, changed into casual clothes after eating. Jeans are perfectly acceptable outside of the dining room. I don't get cold easily, but I plan on bringing jeans for after dinner activities.

Can I/should I wear jeans to the bars/disco at night (not in the dining room)?

I would most definately bring jeans!! I usually would change into jeans and a casual shirt for the late night shows, buffet, and just hanging around. It gets really chilly inside (no not chilly, down right cold) so I would freeze. I even brought a zipper sweatshirt for the shows, and I used it too!

Thanks so much for the replies! I was not going to pack my jean etc. to avoid the bulk, but now I'm definitely taking them. I'm always cold and usually wear jeans, a cute shirt, and heels to clubs at home. I wouldn't be comfortable dancing in the disco in my formal night clothes.

Archived