Steakhouse reservation for 2013

kr8z

I can't make a reservation online past 2012. Has Carnival simply not updated their system? Does anyone know? Thanks.

congratulations on having a cruise booked for 2013!! I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to make a reservation yet.. it typically isn't a full house!!

Have you tried going thru JH's webpage?

congratulations on having a cruise booked for 2013!! I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to make a reservation yet.. it typically isn't a full house!!

Have you tried going thru JH's webpage?

Yeah, we usually don't bother to book the steakhouse until a couple of months out. I just figured that while it was on my mind I should get to it. I would not go through JH's page to ask this LOL I assumed somebody on here may know. If not, that's cool. I'll likely not remember to book it until after we are on board.

I can't make a reservation online past 2012. Has Carnival simply not updated their system? Does anyone know? Thanks.

Hi Kr8z:)

I contacted Carnival a few months ago in regard to the steakhouse drop-down date schedule

still having 2011 in it, along with 2012, and was told it was not updated yet.

We booked our voyage in February; a B2B on the Splendor out of New York May/June 2013. I think I wrote to Carnival in March when my wife & I figured out the

two days we want to do the steakhouse. That said, we do have plenty of time. But I do check the steakhouse reservation page twice a month

to see if they have replaced the 2011 with a 2013..

Have a terrific day!

:)

Yeah, we usually don't bother to book the steakhouse until a couple of months out. I just figured that while it was on my mind I should get to it. I would not go through JH's page to ask this LOL I assumed somebody on here may know. If not, that's cool. I'll likely not remember to book it until after we are on board.

sorry, I didn't mean his FB page.. he's got a link on his blog page...but now that I've checked it, it still shows only 2012 as well!! :)

Hi Kr8z:)

I contacted Carnival a few months ago in regard to the steakhouse drop-down date schedule

still having 2011 in it, along with 2012, and was told it was not updated yet.

We booked our voyage in February; a B2B on the Splendor out of New York May/June 2013. I think I wrote to Carnival in March when my wife & I figured out the

two days we want to do the steakhouse. That said, we do have plenty of time. But I do check the steakhouse reservation page twice a month

to see if they have replaced the 2011 with a 2013..

Have a terrific day!

:)

sorry, I didn't mean his FB page.. he's got a link on his blog page...but now that I've checked it, it still shows only 2012 as well!! :)

Thanks, guys! It's no big deal. I was just curious. The older I get the less I remember, so I just wanted to get it done and over with LOL I had our last Glory steakhouse reservation in my email, so I responded to that with my info asking to book for 2013. We shall see what response I get. I shan't fret over it lol

I made reservations online 1-19-13 and didn't notice it was 2012 date and they came back and confirmed it for 1-19-2013. Hope this helps.

I made reservations online 1-19-13 and didn't notice it was 2012 date and they came back and confirmed it for 1-19-2013. Hope this helps.

Hmmm. that could be worth a shot. Thanks!

Emailing worked. One less thing to do. Woot!

Dear Sabrina XXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for choosing The Emerald Room Steakhouse for your dining.

Your reservation request for 2 Guests at 6:30pm on December 12th, 2013 has been confirmed.

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at glsteakhouse@carnival.com

We look forward to serving you!

Your Steakhouse Manager,

Monika Mandic

Carnival Glory

Archived