Booking while cruising

TiggerInNY

Carnival clearly thinks its market is brand new cruisers, and if you dont like it, tough, there is another brand new cruiser who will not know any better to take your place.

Hence the loyalty perks they took away after John promising no perks would be lost... Carnival seems to not care. I dont know what good talking to John would do?? He is a spinner himself.

Unfortunately Carnival doesnt care about us as they are looking for new cruisers who will spend more and be much more profitable than us.

Talk to John and see how he tells you how much they want us platinums to come back over and overand than roll your eyes.

Unfortunately Carnival doesnt care about us as they are looking for new cruisers who will spend more and be much more profitable than us.

Talk to John and see how he tells you how much they want us platinums to come back over and overand than roll your eyes.

I did once talk to John about how Conquest handled hurricane Ike, and when I told him purser's desk was reportedly hanging up on people who called from the cabins, and laughter could be heard as it happened (not just those travelling with me said this, but I heard it from others), John promised to have someone call me. .. Im still waiting. Why would I talk to him about anything else.. empty promises.. lots of hot air. Maybe thats why I came off exicited.. bored with people who think talking to John is the solution. I think he does things for people and posts it to pump himself up.

I did once talk to John about how Conquest handled hurricane Ike, and when I told him purser's desk was reportedly hanging up on people who called from the cabins, and laughter could be heard as it happened (not just those travelling with me said this, but I heard it from others), John promised to have someone call me. .. Im still waiting. Why would I talk to him about anything else.. empty promises.. lots of hot air. Maybe thats why I came off exicited.. bored with people who think talking to John is the solution. I think he does things for people and posts it to pump himself up.

While I totally agree talking to John often does very little, I do find some of his replies amusing if you have an knowledge of reality...such as him saying NO crew member works 15 hours a day. HOGWASH and he knows it....but it was amusing to see him claim that corporate nonsense.

That is why he has lost so much credibility around here. Final straw was the loyalty program

Archived