Black Pearl Party Cruise - would like reviews

rstackjd

I posted in the Celebrity section but was suggested I post here. Has anyone done the Black Pearl Party cruise on the Jolly Roger I? Coordinating a group and want to suggest we do this in February when we are there, but would like a first hand account before doing so.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I had been on the Jolly Roger several times. It has been years since I've swung off the side of the ship on a rope. Am also going in February. Glad to see the ship is back after being damaged & then refurbished and born again as the Black Pearl. i suggest you look at their facebook page if you want to get an idea of what kind of crowd goes on that tour. It only runs from 11-3 weekdays so that's right in the middle of the time slot you are docked in Barbados. You won't be able to do anything afterwards and if you drink too much rum punch you won't be able to walk straight anyway. At $87.50 a person it is a big chunk of pirate booty to get aboard but with a group & the right attitude it can be a lot of fun. We are hoping to go when we are there in Feb. If you are a group they may give group rates if you book on line with them directly.

Archived