Star headed back to Seattle?

I really hope the cam is wrong. I board her this Sunday. I think it is wrong. It was messed up last week also.

Good timing - weather is supposed to be nice on Sunday finally (80). But beware that Sunday is Seafair Day - the hydroplane races (southend of Seattle) and lots of other activities.

The bridge cams are sometime not correct. Just looked at the Star sitting in Ketchikan and is scheduled in Tracy Arm and Juneau tomorrow. Go to KPU Ketechikan Webcam site any you can watch them come and go live.

Good timing - weather is supposed to be nice on Sunday finally (80). But beware that Sunday is Seafair Day - the hydroplane races (southend of Seattle) and lots of other activities.

Do these races take place around where the ship sails out of Seattle? Is the "beware" meant to be taken literally for some reason?

The bridge cams are sometime not correct. Just looked at the Star sitting in Ketchikan and is scheduled in Tracy Arm and Juneau tomorrow. Go to KPU Ketechikan Webcam site any you can watch them come and go live.
The Star will go to Tracy Arm in the morning and then to Juneau in the afternoon tomorrow so that info is correct.

The Star will go to Tracy Arm in the morning and then to Juneau in the afternoon tomorrow so that info is correct.[/

yes, thanks, IECalCruiser.

The Star is in Tracy Arm this morning, and it is transmitting fab pix of Tracy Arm! The caption mentions Juneau, where they will be this afternoon.

Check it out, if you can :)

Do these races take place around where the ship sails out of Seattle? Is the "beware" meant to be taken literally for some reason?

The "beware" was just for drama, lol. The hydro races are south of Seattle at the south end of Lake Washington. The cruise ship terminal is at the north end of downtown Seattle on Puget Sound. The Blue Angels will be doing an air show over the area and traffic will basically be pretty bad (worse than normal).

I would suggest sticking close to the downtown waterfront and Pike Place Market. Take the Monorail to the Seattle Center and back. Just don't drive.

Archived