Boarding after Dry Dock

We were on a cruise right out of drydock and it was great, we boarded a little earlier than normal and were able to go right to our cabin and drop off our stuff. We talked to alot of the crew and some had been on board helping with the drydock work, but most had a vacation and were quite energetic after that break.

When we went on the Carnival Triumph just after it just got out. we found they were still working in different places thought out the ship all week long it was no big deal but a few times it did interfere

When we went on the Carnival Triumph just after it just got out. we found they were still working in different places thought out the ship all week long it was no big deal but a few times it did interfere

I do not have an issue with them still working on somethings, just hope that it does not interfere with anyone's cruising experience

Possible some areas not done but you will be able to go to cabins immediately.

I like that idea of being able to get into the cabins right away. Now am thinking about bringing my luggage with me as we will most likely only have 1 roll away bag and a carry on.

Went on the victory after drydock had access to the room when we boarded. They were working on some things but i did not think it was anymore than the routine maitance that they have done on any ship i have been on. They are aleays painting re staining rails or something never bothered me.

Archived