100 Hsn obc to mulitple cruises

munchkin002

I know alot of people are having great difficulty getting this OBC to their first cruise, but I am wondering if anyone has had it applied to multiple bookings? I have 2 cruises booked and would love to have the OBC applied to both!! Is it possible? has anyone had it done?

Thanks,:)

I know alot of people are having great difficulty getting this OBC to their first cruise, but I am wondering if anyone has had it applied to multiple bookings? I have 2 cruises booked and would love to have the OBC applied to both!! Is it possible? has anyone had it done?

I would be surprised if it was applied to more than one booking. They applied the $100 to our stateroom for a cruise we had already booked, and that was surprising enough. I doubt they are going to apply to more than one cruise, as the whole point is to attract new business and new bookings. But, you knever know.

My PCC said it was a coupon, not a code and could only be applied to one booking. So I did another request under my wife's name to see if we can get it applied to our other reservation.

I believe it states one per person and one per stateroom. I read on the many threads that couples have applied separately and successfully each obtained the obc for two separate cruises but it appears lately it's a lot more difficult. I applied in the very beginning, receiving one for this Sept. (DH & I)and my sister applied for one and received it for our Dec. cruise (DS & I).

My PCC said it was a coupon, not a code and could only be applied to one booking. So I did another request under my wife's name to see if we can get it applied to our other reservation.

Don't believe your PCC!!! I thought just like you and that is exactly what I did. Signed both of us up to receive the brochure/coupon and got them! Had one applied to our cruise next month and the other one was applied for our next cruise in 2013. :):):)

Last week we booked two cabins on the Dawn and were able to get it on both cabins by having one in my husband's name and one in my name.

I adore our PCC. She always looks out for me and tells me how to get the extra OBC!

Archived