Just got off the glory - july 26 - 31st!!! The good, the bad, and the ugly!!

JPV072900

Sorry to hear about your bad cabin experience. We were on the same cruise and overall enjoyed it. Glad you enjoyed most of the food, most things were just okay. We ordered the chocolate melting cake the first and second night and found it to be inconsistent. The first night it was excellent with a nice liquid center. The second night it appeared to be overcooked and dry throughout.

Thanks for noting about the delay in Halifax. We were in the dining room (platinum room, back of ship) when the noise started. The silverware on the table rattled. I raised my concerns abou the noise to the waiter and he said it was caused by the ships increase in speed. The response seemed off to me. It would've been nice if the annoucement about the arrival delay was mentioned the night before instead of morning of after the arrival time. Just curious, how did you find out what had happened?

It was quiet once the show ended at 11:30; however, one night was laser tag at 12:00 and the bass from the music went till 12:45

Ha ha, funny. It was a good review! Sadly I am now kind of worried about our room, 6228, on the Splendor in October. I figured there would be some noise from the theater but thought it would die down by about midnight. When did it seem to get quiet?

I heard some one at breakfast talking about it!! They seemed to know because of their room

Sorry to hear about your bad cabin experience. We were on the same cruise and overall enjoyed it. Glad you enjoyed most of the food, most things were just okay. We ordered the chocolate melting cake the first and second night and found it to be inconsistent. The first night it was excellent with a nice liquid center. The second night it appeared to be overcooked and dry throughout.

Thanks for noting about the delay in Halifax. We were in the dining room (platinum room, back of ship) when the noise started. The silverware on the table rattled. I raised my concerns abou the noise to the waiter and he said it was caused by the ships increase in speed. The response seemed off to me. It would've been nice if the annoucement about the arrival delay was mentioned the night before instead of morning of after the arrival time. Just curious, how did you find out what had happened?

Archived