Help! Fun Ship Dollars

Markmom18

I am going over items, and I came across my FS Dollars certificates. We booked via PVP. The fine print states I am to mail (certified) to Carnival Cruises my dollar certificates. Yet, I thought I read quite awhile back that I could go to the Pursur's Desk onboard to apply these FS $ to our account.

To the regular's on the board here, I could use your sound advice. Thank you!

You can try to call the 800-906-7603 number and see if they can apply the certs online if there is a cert number on there. Otherwise, the way I usually do it is call w/ a CC number and have it applied to my booking number, which is what i have folks that want to "gift" me OBC do... has worked every time.

Good luck, and enjoy your cruise! :)

ETA: And yes, you can wait till you're onboard and take them to Guest Services and they will apply them... I guess I'm all about getting stuff done way before the cruise... sorry! :(

You can try to call the 800-906-7603 number and see if they can apply the certs online if there is a cert number on there. Otherwise, the way I usually do it is call w/ a CC number and have it applied to my booking number, which is what i have folks that want to "gift" me OBC do... has worked every time.

Good luck, and enjoy your cruise! :)

ETA: And yes, you can wait till you're onboard and take them to Guest Services and they will apply them... I guess I'm all about getting stuff done way before the cruise... sorry! :(

Hi,

Ok, I just got off the phone. The woman was very nice and helpful. She took my CC numbers and put in the request for OBC. If by any chance I don't receive a confirmation email before our cruise. We'll just bring the certificates with us and go to the Pursurs Desk. Whew... I hated the idea of mailing those certificates out to Florida.

So, many, many thanks! :-D

You can just take them to Guest Services and they'll apply them to your account. I suggest you make a copy for yourself and give the original to Guest Services.

And, thank you two for replying so quickly. That's why I love this board :D

I keep my certificate, apply randomly depending on how my cruise is going. Kind of a carry around savings bank or emergency fund.

I bought our's to go to the Steakhouse ($150 total), so it's not like a fistfull of dollars here. But, we can use them to dine at the restaurant twice. :)

Archived