Will magic"s itinerary change ?

CENTEX CRUISER

Right now there is some belief that wind sheer and dry air may diminish the storm by next week but likely it will still be a stormy wet time for those at sea. It's still on track for the area west to the Yucatan.

It's Montego Bay , Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, Aug 8,9 ,and 10.

If the projected path stays the same they might be fine unless it gets worse and sits and spins over Coz like it did with Wilma:eek:

I did that itinerary on the Conquest in Oct 2011 when there was a hurricane in the area~ on Tuesday the captain told us that we would get to Jamaica but miss Grand Cayman, and gave everyone a 20% coupon for a future cruise. When we got back on the ship after Jamaica, he told us that the hurricane had shifted and we were heading for GC~! Worked out good for us since we still had the 20% off a future cruise! :) Sorry forgot to say, I guess my point is, you won't know until you get on the ship what the storms are doing and what the captain will decide~ just go with an open mind and don't get too upset if you miss some ports~!

Archived