My hair need help!!!

geocruiser

That is awesome! I have curly hair that frizzed all the time when it was longer. I have had a short short cut for two years and love it. It sounds like the top hair is about the same length as mine. When you can use both hands try to flat iron it. I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Lisa

Hi every one,

Second day with the new hair cut. Getting use to seeing myself with very short hair. It takes two minutes to jel and pick.

I am sorry but I don't post pictures, so please forgive me.

Thank you all for your kindness.

Hi every one,

Second day with the new hair cut. Getting use to seeing myself with very short hair. It takes two minutes to jel and pick.

It's ok, I'm sure there are many of us that would be reluctant to post pictures. I'm just glad you found a style that you're happy with and will be able to manage. :)

It's ok, I'm sure there are many of us that would be reluctant to post pictures. I'm just glad you found a style that you're happy with and will be able to manage. :)

What is really funny about this whole hair thing with me is I cut it very short because I could not raise my left hand/arm up to my head because of shoulder surgery on 8/1. Well, today I can reach the top of my head and more! (but it is still hard to do) But I am glad that I cut it because I have a ways to go to get movement back. and then there is the tendon on my hand too that may need to be fixed.

Hi every one,

As much as I do enjoy seeing other peoples pics, I don't post any online either. Even on my seldom used Facebook page I still have the blockhead lady. So I do understand. I promised my husband years ago no online pics and other than other people posting us as a part of a group, I've only posted one, you could barely see us in that one!

As much as I do enjoy seeing other peoples pics, I don't post any online either. Even on my seldom used Facebook page I still have the blockhead lady. So I do understand. I promised my husband years ago no online pics and other than other people posting us as a part of a group, I've only posted one, you could barely see us in that one!

Like you I don't post pictures of myself. Other types of pictures I have never posted either because I don't know how to do it. And I don't use Facebook or anything like that. Just CC. I think that those things are great for people who use them and like them.

I've been using CVS Salma Hayek hair products (Quinoa shampoo & conditioner and a curl cream) to make my "tends toward frizzy" hair look better. I don't know why they work but they do.

I don't work for CVS or for Salma Hayek.

I've been using CVS Salma Hayek hair products (Quinoa shampoo & conditioner and a curl cream) to make my "tends toward frizzy" hair look better. I don't know why they work but they do.

I don't work for CVS or for Salma Hayek.

Thanks for the tip!

My Mom had reverse rotator-cuff surgery last year on her left shoulder and, of course, she is left-handed! Her hair is about chin length, not straight, but wavy. She really didn't go out after the surgery except when I took her to her follow-up doctor's appointments. She bought herself a wig and it really worked out well for her. HTH and good luck with your surgery!

Lisa :)

My Mom had reverse rotator-cuff surgery last year on her left shoulder and, of course, she is left-handed! Her hair is about chin length, not straight, but wavy. She really didn't go out after the surgery except when I took her to her follow-up doctor's appointments. She bought herself a wig and it really worked out well for her. HTH and good luck with your surgery!

Lisa :)

I never thought of a wig!

My shoulder is doing fine. It is now three weeks since surgery and I can lift my arm/hand straight over my head. I have about 90% plus motion back all ready. It really got better very fast. My TP can't believe how good it is.

Archived