Thank you for all your advice...so far!

sez809

I psted a little while ago re the differences between P&O vs Princess. Following all tips, We have now booked for next August, on the Aurora, ourselves and 14 yr old daughter.

I am sure I will be back before then with many questions! Watch this space!

Actually, here is my first one....3 of us have booked one inside cabin. Do all the inside cabins sleep 4, and if so, do P&O allow another pax to be added at a later date? (For a huge fee....no doubt!) We didnt include our 19yr old son, but who knows what a year brings in a teenagers life!!

Regards &thanks again

Sarah

Not all cabins are four berth, many are just two berth. You can see which is which on the deck plans

Brian

Yes, we have booked 3 our cabin, which appears marked as a 4 berth. Its just that one agent we spoke to suggest that it wasnt so! I was a little confused, thats all. If the occasion arises, I can always call P&O to ask!

Most 3 berth cabins have a fourth as well and yes you can add another passeneger, although I am not sure of the cost - maybe just the £25 admin fee!

Aurora is a beautiful ship. I am sure you will have a great time.

Most 3 berth cabins have a fourth as well and yes you can add another passeneger, although I am not sure of the cost - maybe just the £25 admin fee!

Aurora is a beautiful ship. I am sure you will have a great time.

Thank you! We will wait and see nearer the time!

Archived