Fitness classes offered on the Marina

jane02

They offer fitness classes on Oceania - Yoga and some stretch classes. Unfortunately, they seemed to be scheduled at times that conflicted with tour activity or were too early in the morning for me. It also depends on what you like. I like cardio-type classes and there didn't seem to be many of those, more yoga-like classes. I did use the elliptical a few times and the equipment was very nice.

They had a spinning class for an extra fee. it was a good class but was at relatively inconvenient times for me. My husband went to all of them and they were sparsely attended. The other classes....stretch and abs were not at convenient times either as they either interfered with tours or were late in the afternoon. The gym was very well equipped with plenty of nice machines and free weights.

• 1 month later...
Is there a fee to use the fitness center? We just use the cardio / weights daily, so hoping it is free. Their website lists it under all the spa / daily fee section, so I couldn't tell. Also, does the cardio equipment have TV's on them? Thanks!

The fitness center is free and the cardio equipment does have tv's :D

Is there a fee to use the fitness center? We just use the cardio / weights daily, so hoping it is free. Their website lists it under all the spa / daily fee section, so I couldn't tell. Also, does the cardio equipment have TV's on them? Thanks!

You may want to bring your own head phones or ear buds for the t.v. there

Archived