Cost of basic bar drink?

Still Dreaming

I have been searching, found a lot of different prices but nothing from 2012. We drink Bacardi diet coke and trying to decide between bar set, classic or premium packages. I cannot find the exact price for drinks like this.

Thank you, I am in search overload at this point!!!

go down page and look for review overview of drinks package by sarahfinadh every price of every drink on her reveiw hope this helps remember they sometimes do 10% discount think january n june not sure you need to keep looking 10% on drinks packages that is hope this helps:p

go down page and look for review overview of drinks package by sarahfinadh every price of every drink on her reveiw hope this helps remember they sometimes do 10% discount think january n june not sure you need to keep looking 10% on drinks packages that is hope this helps:p

Well I will retread her post for a third time!! I guess all I see is that it covers drinks under 8$ and under 12$. I see all the other wine prices ect but not a basic bar drink cost.

I thought I could get a quick answere, sorry.

Well I will retread her post for a third time!! I guess all I see is that it covers drinks under 8$ and under 12$. I see all the other wine prices ect but not a basic bar drink cost.

I thought I could get a quick answere, sorry.

Sorry, bookmarked that one for my use...

In general expect about $5.00 plus tip for a beer and $ 6.00 for a basic mixed drink

here's another of pics by simon of the bar menu

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_4p4D3X/380496245_YHMmx#!i=380496245&k=YHMmx

Sorry, bookmarked that one for my use...

In general expect about $5.00 plus tip for a beer and $ 6.00 for a basic mixed drink

here's another of pics by simon of the bar menu

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_4p4D3X/380496245_YHMmx#!i=380496245&k=YHMmx

Thank you so much!! Loved this link.

I drink bacardi and diet coke,and my DW drinks JnB and lemonade we are on the classic package

We only have one sea day so I don't think the packages will work for us. I ended up deciding on a bar set up for the room. We do not drink coffee, tea or other specialty drinks. The total cost will be 80 $ and we will carry on the two bottles of wine, diet coke and some water.

Well. To be honest it won't be the total cost, we will probable have a drink or two out but not seven or eight.

Archived