carnival breeze 2204-any real pics?

ClCB0911

check here - he has pictures of almost every cabin type ...

www.zydecocruiser.com

hope it helps.

1As are usually 1As because they are each different from the other 1As. Almost none are alike.

I too would want to see a picture of the cabin, not a generic picture of a 1A

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival%20Breeze

OP I can see these cabins are more square and dont have port holes like the 2 next to them. I would prefer a port hole myself, even if these have more space as being in the very front, you will hear more noise if the waves are up and hitting the hull.

Good luck. I have actually stuck my head into these on another ship and looked, but didnt take a picture. .. and it wasnt on the Breeze. Good luck getting such a specific picture on Breeze. I would say if you see a picture of the same cabin on Magic or Dream, it will be the same layout/s.f..

I have 1212, a port hole 1A on Magic coming up. I can tell you the deckplans are pretty accurate and the cabins you asked about are more square.

Edited by firefly333

started sailing in June 2012.

members here represent less then 1% of the sailing public.

I checked the state room place. there is not one photo of that cabin on that category on any ship. sorry

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just wanted anyone that is searching results for this room to know that we loved the room and would def book it again... Yes we did hear slapping of water and the last night was pretty rough, but the trade offs for us was a LOT of space and not a lot of traffic at our doorway since we were the last door being at the front of the ship. Enjoy

• 7 months later...
Just wanted anyone that is searching results for this room to know that we loved the room and would def book it again... Yes we did hear slapping of water and the last night was pretty rough, but the trade offs for us was a LOT of space and not a lot of traffic at our doorway since we were the last door being at the front of the ship. Enjoy

Thanks! I've got it booked for next month and was wondering. :)