Princess cay time?? Is it doable?

Boatingmom

If my husband goes deep sea fishing, is there enough time for my daughter and I to do the island tour and meet up back at the beach? We already have a snorkeling day at st johns and a jet ski day at st marteen. any suggestions for my daughter and myself besides sitting on the beach??

• 2 weeks later...

Deep sea fishing usually takes a big chunk of time....you should have plenty of time to do what you want.

I don't know what things Princess Cay offers....I would assume about the same as any other "private beach" day.

And, you don't HAVE to stay on the beach all day...the ship is open and you can come and go as you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering if yoga on the beach is offered?:)

No.

If my husband goes deep sea fishing, is there enough time for my daughter and I to do the island tour and meet up back at the beach? We already have a snorkeling day at st johns and a jet ski day at st marteen. any suggestions for my daughter and myself besides sitting on the beach??

I think there would be enough time. The island tour would be the best option if you don't want to just sit on the beach. Or, you could mix sitting on the beach with some snorkeling, kayaking, etc. There are many that stay on the ship at Princess Cays but I actually always get off the ship. I find the view really pretty and like seeing the ship anchored out in the ocean. Plus, I actually think the few shops they have on Princess Cays are pretty good. :)

Archived