Need Help on Excursions in St. Thomas

DEB010

Hello fellow cruisers,

hope some of you can help me out. I am responsible for the activities for our group of 9, (possibly 11, if these last two ever make up their minds) ages from 23 - 58 (all fairly active). the Rumbaba sounded great till I went to their web site and found they max out at 6 (probably what helps make them great). We will be in ST from 7:00am-6:00pm on Jan. 10, 2006. Does anyone have suggestions for a GREAT shore tour that can accomodate this size group?

thanks for your help.

-Deb.

Hello Deb,

Rumbaba is great as is Winifred - however they both are 6 packs. What you could do is contact Rumbaba and ask about tandem sails (I think that is what they are called). Rumbaba will work with another sailboat, each boat taking half your group and then they sail to the same area so you can snorkel together.

If you want to stick together you might try http://www.newhorizonsvi.com They take I think up to 20 people or thereabouts so it would be your group and a few other people.

--Islander

http://www.*****

Archived