First Time Cruisers... question about paradise beach

georgiagirls

:rolleyes: First Time cruisers here !!! My family is booked for the Inspiration/ Aug 2005. Great site with awesome information. I must admit I'm experiencing serious information overload. After reading, it seems that Paradise Beach might be the right spot for us for our day in Cozumel. Our daughter is ten :p and I think the toys and beach would suit us. Do these facilities have any type of lockers?? The three of us will be in the water at the same time, what about our id and $$$.

Any answers or advice? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The suggestions I have are these: Don't take your good camera, take a disposable, and don't forget an underwater one to take in the water with you. Get a water wallet for your ID, credit card and $$$. We got ours at a dive shop, but others have found them at Wal-mart. You can also get them on most ships.

If you do these things, you shouldn't have to worry about a locker. (I cannot remember if I saw them there or not.)

Hope this helps.

Michelle

New and very clean with nice showers, lockers and dressingrooms. Food here is outstanding as the owner has lured away the chef from downtown's famous La Cocay restaurant. Down side is it can get pretty crowded as a lot of cruise passengers have started coming here. Hit this place no later than 11 to stake out a good spot

To Islabonita and Sheffie:

Thanks so much for the great information. We are very excited about the trip and hope it won't be our last... These forums have been great--- I can't seem to get anything done while at work...:) :)

Archived