St Thomas Tour

Belfast Castle

We will be on the Explorer of the Seas late November.

When at St Thomas we would like to spend time on Magdens beach and also do a little shopping.

I am looking at tours by Sunny Liston and also Godfrey . Or should we just take a taxi to the beach from the ship - any thoughts please

If all you want to do is visit Magen's Bay and town, you may as well just take a taxi to Magen's Bay and back into town. A tour will surely cost you more. Although there is more to see in STT than just Magen's Bay also. A tour will show you all the beauty of the island.

I agree with the first post. However, if you also want to mix in some sightseeing and some shopping then a private tour could cover all for less that what the cruise line charges for their shorex. In June I used Sonny Liston and had a blast! Now, if you are not somewhat outgoing you may not like Sonny's style.

Sonny plays island tunes on his bus and it turns into a bit of a sing along with plenty of hooting and cheering. Our bus was alway the festive one where ever we stopped. All the other bus groups were very quiet all just listening to their guide.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

We enjoyed out tour with Godfrey. You get to shop a while and then the tour begins. He provides free beverages during the tour. You have the option of getting off at Coki or Megans Bay for swimming if you want. Check out his web site ( godfrey )

Archived