Kids' Club Open House?

oskarNZ

Thanks everyone for sharing. I was particularly interested to hear that they let adults into the kids club on Castaway Cay Day. I would love to spend an hour or so playing with my son in the club.

Do they do this on just CC day or all Port Days? At this stage, St Maarten is looking like the least desirable port to me.

Thanks everyone for sharing. I was particularly interested to hear that they let adults into the kids club on Castaway Cay Day. I would love to spend an hour or so playing with my son in the club.

Do they do this on just CC day or all Port Days? At this stage, St Maarten is looking like the least desirable port to me.

They have an open house on embarkation day until a certain time. I can't guarantee they do it EVERY castaway cay day... but we were walking down the hall doing midship detective and we saw how empty it was and made a comment. The castmember said we were welcome to come in! We had SO much fun playing in Andy's Room, Pixie Hollow, and the Monsters Inc laugh factory!! And we got to use the handwash stations!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure that they DO NOT allow adults in on other port days. Reason being the kids are using the clubs! Sometimes adults go to port and leave kids in clubs... or they just all stay on the ship. However, at CC the kids club moves onto the island... so that's why the ones on the ship are ghost towns!

You mentioned St. Maarten. Are you going on the Fantasy? We were just on it in early July. I loaded my Navigators for someone else if you want to look at them. You can see on the schedule where there are quite a few Open House opportunities. St. Maarten was Day 4 (Tuesday) and looks like Open House was early evening for a short time.

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s207/rjharmon/Disney%20Cruise/

Thank you for your responses, I appreciate them. I will take a look at the Navigators as I'm very interested.

However, I'm feeling a bit confused right now by this whole thread. I never actually started this thread, however I did ask this question about 5 days ago within another thread I started (Storm Alternatives). It seems my question has been cut from that thread (along with TiffanyD's answer), been given a title, and opened as a new question.

Is breaking questions up into seperate threads usual for Cruise Critic? If so, no biggie. It's just that I opened Cruise Critic up, saw a thread with my name, but a title I didn't recognise, and instantly paniced that someone may have hacked into my account. :confused:

Thank you for your responses, I appreciate them. I will take a look at the Navigators as I'm very interested.

However, I'm feeling a bit confused right now by this whole thread. I never actually started this thread, however I did ask this question about 5 days ago within another thread I started (Storm Alternatives). It seems my question has been cut from that thread (along with TiffanyD's answer), been given a title, and opened as a new question.

Is breaking questions up into seperate threads usual for Cruise Critic? If so, no biggie. It's just that I opened Cruise Critic up, saw a thread with my name, but a title I didn't recognise, and instantly paniced that someone may have hacked into my account. :confused:

I think CC is having some "technical difficulties". I've been dropped off several times in the last week. And had some problems actually logging in.

:)

Thanks Schmoo, I hope that's all it is. If it's a technical glitch it's just weird that it's even managed to create a logical title for the whole question.

Either way, I've changed my password just incase. :)

No technical problems, that was me.

The question was of a different topic than the OP so I started a new topic with it to keep the thread tidy and easier to find. I'll split a thread from time to time if I can do it cleanly. Sorry if it alarmed you.

I think CC is having some "technical difficulties". I've been dropped off several times in the last week. And had some problems actually logging in.

:)

That happens. We have over 700,000 members and the servers work hard to keep up sometimes. Occasionally the squirrels powering the racks get tired.

No technical problems, that was me.

The question was of a different topic than the OP so I started a new topic with it to keep the thread tidy and easier to find. I'll split a thread from time to time if I can do it cleanly. Sorry if it alarmed you.

Thanks for letting me know. :)

Was more confused than alarmed.

Archived