Carnival Cruise Dollars

katti michele

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been asked before. I noticed that MyCokeRewards is offering a 10% off a $100 giftcard (so essentially $100 for $90) at redeemhere.com. One of the travel offers is for "Carnival Cruise Dollars". Has anyone done this before? Are these "dollars" I can use on my Sign and Sail card or would it be to use to pay for my cruise itself and not for onboard purchases? This will be my first cruise, so i'm trying to learn the ropes! $10 isn't much, but it'd get me one 'free' drink, right?! Thanks for any advice!

After doing a little "investigating" (ya know, via Google) I found more questions than answers in regards to the website that is offering the gift cards. I would like to think Coke wouldn't steer me wrong, but i'm just a little iffy about it and not willing to chance it, with my cruise less than a month away. Maybe if it were further out, I would give it a shot, but it seems like more hassle than it's worth for $10 (and trust me, i'm as cheap as they come!) Just wanted to let anyone know who may have been interested. Hopefully if works out for others!

Archived