Alchemy Bar on the Breeze?

JdoggCruiser

I think I read on here that Carnival decided people didn't like them so decided not to add them to the 2.0 upgrades. I haven't been on a ship that has one yet, but I would like to try it out. The Alchemy Bar's sound great! From what I've read on here there are A LOT of people who do like them and would enjoy having them.

I think I read on here that Carnival decided people didn't like them so decided not to add them to the 2.0 upgrades. I haven't been on a ship that has one yet, but I would like to try it out. The Alchemy Bar's sound great! From what I've read on here there are A LOT of people who do like them and would enjoy having them.

Conquest and Glory will be getting Alchemy Bars, later this fall

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2011/10/05/what-is-the-fun-ship-2-0-implementation-schedule.aspx

The Breeze DOES NOT have the Alchemy Bar. At least not now. It may get it during it's first dry dock but that could be years away.

I think the reasoning was that they didn't know how popular it would be so they didn't add it to the ship's plans. We (especially Cass :p) loved it on the Liberty.

• 2 months later...

Archived