Great way to take your favorite perfume(s)!!!!

sharod

OK, either one of the atomizers was faulty or the fragrance I was using to fill it (D&G Light Blue) made it more difficult, because the other one worked fine with a different fragrance. I love these little things! Thanks goes out to the OP.

I just read another (cheaper, easier) way to take your fragrance with you. Spray cotton balls with your scent, and put them in a pill bottle. Either dab one on your pulse points, or do what I used to do when I wore scent - Tuck one in the front of your bra.

I got my Travolo atomizers today - it's taking me forever to fill mine. Does it always take this long???

OP here - my friend that introduced me to these just filled hers up for the first time.

She said it took a couple times to get the two connected correctly, but after that everything went fine. She didn't say how long it took to fill it.

I did ask her if there was any leakage during the process. She said no.

Nifty product!

I always buy a new perfume for any vacation I take, so that later on, when I wear it, I will recall my vacation. Our memories are triggered by scents :)

That said, I only wear the one perfume and just bring the whole bottle.

Amazing. I love to do this.. But I love fragrances..

I bought one of those atomizers and I couldn't get it to work and couldn't get the top back on my favorite perfume either. :(

I purchased one of these a couple years ago. I used it once, then the cologne dissipated and dried out.

I'm back to visiting the fragrance shop onboard for a little tiny spritz if I feel like it. No packing it, no worries. I always spray on the back of one forearm, never close to my face as I'll get a rash on my chest and face from it. Too much and I end up with watery eyes and a sore throat, even from other peoples' cologne.

Scent should whisper...not shout :)

Nifty product!

I always buy a new perfume for any vacation I take, so that later on, when I wear it, I will recall my vacation. Our memories are triggered by scents :)

That said, I only wear the one perfume and just bring the whole bottle.

What a great idea! I may purchase new perfume when i go to Hawaii so i can have a local scent.

Archived