Great way to take your favorite perfume(s)!!!!

sharod

Hi

I love this product! I got mine at Sephora, it's similar. Easy to clean, works great!

I also got one for my DH's cologne.

TIP:

If you want to change perfumes, fill the atomizer with rubbing alcohol and leave it for one day. Spray to empty the atomizer and rinse with hot water before use.

:D:D:D

Hi

I love this product! I got mine at Sephora, it's similar. Easy to clean, works great!

I also got one for my DH's cologne.

TIP:

If you want to change perfumes, fill the atomizer with rubbing alcohol and leave it for one day. Spray to empty the atomizer and rinse with hot water before use.

:D:D:D

Thanks for the tip!!!!

Nifty product!

I always buy a new perfume for any vacation I take, so that later on, when I wear it, I will recall my vacation. Our memories are triggered by scents :)

That said, I only wear the one perfume and just bring the whole bottle.

That looks great but it's too lat to order and I don't think I could open my favorite spray. How do you pack yours? I was thinking in a baggie, in a sock and then sticking it in a shoe in my checked baggage. Does that sound safe?

That looks great but it's too lat to order and I don't think I could open my favorite spray . How do you pack yours? I was thinking in a baggie, in a sock and then sticking it in a shoe in my checked baggage. Does that sound safe?

Not sure if this is what you mean. Open the large bottle to put the perfume in this small atomizer???? You simply remove the spray cap on the larger spray bottle, place the Travalo mini bottle over the tip and pump up and down a few times and it is filled.

I usually just go to Macys and ask for samples. I have also asked for travel size of certain perfumes....if they don't have them they have a little plastic pump bottle (about an inch or so long that they will usually fill from their tester bottle...

Bolt:)

I wear Light Blue and it comes in a small spray bottle. I take that on all my vacations. I love getting samples from the perfume counters too. But, that is a great product if you want to take a smaller amount.

I wear Light Blue and it comes in a small spray bottle. I take that on all my vacations. I love getting samples from the perfume counters too. But, that is a great product if you want to take a smaller amount.

I too wear Light Blue(one of my favorites). My last purchase was actually a gift set, large and small bottle. I have been saving the small on for my next cruise. But this will allow me to take several fragrances without packing all my normally large bottles:)

I just found out about this product. I don't own one, but my co-worker just showed me hers.

What a great way to take a smaller amount of your favorite perfume. Easy fill!!! And on sale;) I plan on buying a couple to use on my travels!!!

Anyone here have one???

http://www.itravalo.com/

These are way cool! I just ordered a couple of them for my future travels.

whats wrong w bringing the normal bottle??? most dont even open... i wrapped mine in a washcloth for some cushion and was good...

Nothing wrong with taking the original bottles if that is what you want to do.

But I like to take numerous fragrances. I usually buy larger bottles and really like the option of having them with me in a more convenient size.

Plus, it's a nice size just to be able to throw in your purse without taking up much space. I tend to carry small purses on vacation, and once I get my wallet and a few other things in there, there is no room for a regular size bottle of perfume.

Nice to have, not just for cruising, but everyday.

Oh, and I wanted to add, on my last cruise, my one piece of luggage never made it to my stateroom. Still have not seen it to this day:(. It had all my and my hubby's perfumes/cologne in it. Also had body lotions, shampoo/conditioner, hairspray, suntan lotions, you get the picture. I did have travel insurance, but it doesn't cover "unnecessary" items. That was a lot of $$$$ that I had to replace. Perfumes/cologne being the most expensive. I do carry my make-up(mineral) in my carry-on which is always with me. Now with this new item, I can pack it with my make-up. It will take up minimal space and weigh next to nothing. TSA approved, so no worries with flying.

I've tried different atomizers and didn't like them - mostIf you go to fragrancenet.com you can order travel sizes of almost all of the top fragrances. I ordered one of my husband's cologne and 3 of my favorite fragrances for travel, though not all are sprays.

That looks great but it's too lat to order and I don't think I could open my favorite spray. How do you pack yours? I was thinking in a baggie, in a sock and then sticking it in a shoe in my checked baggage. Does that sound safe?

Yeah! I usually just put it in a bag, inside my toiletry bag.

I switch back & forth between two Chanel fragrances. They're too expensive to risk losing, so my perfume takes up most of my liquid allowance for flying. I keep it in the original box, then place it in a ziploc bag to place on the belt through security. I'd much rather lose shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. than my perfume. The only things I make sure to keep with me at all times are my perfume & prescription meds. If your perfume is expensive, I wouldn't check it on the plane or on the ship.

I have used one of these for about 25 years and it is a great way to transport your perfume especially with the restrictions on air travel nowadays.

Talking of Chanel. I adore Coco, have worn if for 30 years after getting a very small sample from my chemist when I was a very young teen, and they do a small spray which you just swap the spray part onto a new bottle and these are a great size for throwing in your purse.

Archived