Country Western

lnhoney

Do the ships have a Country Western club? The Imagination in particular?

I like rock and roll a lot but the Country songs bring out the playfulness in me and isn't that what vacation is all about?;)

We've been on 9 cruises (8 different ships) on different lines and have never found a CW bar much to our disappointment! Most cruises will have a CW night one evening in a particular bar, but my experience has been there selection of music for this evening has been poor and when you ask for a request they either don't have it or have never heard of it. In other words, their CW repetoire is very limited!

We've not figured out why they don't have more CW, especially cruises out of Texas. When you do hear it at the talent show or karaoke, everyone seems to like it. Granted, some people don't, but we've surely found a lack of CW on our cruises. We had such a great time in Oct. going with a group that had a TA that had hired a CW band to go also. They got to play some on CW night as well as a few afternoon times. Dancing to "real" CW music on the ocean! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

Well looks like I won't be doing much dancing on this cruise either, although it is not a major concern for me anyway. Am most assuredly going to be checking out the piano bar. From what I've read in other posts it sounds like the best place to have a good time.:)

Archived