my booking says "HONEYMOON" ???

Malinda1229

my Travel agent is a personal friend and she knows we got married and never took a honeymoon...(long story)! Anyway this is our 1st real trip since getting married 2 years ago...she knew this as well. So i'm poking around the Carnival web site looking at my booking and notice under the hubsters and my name it says SPECIAL OCCASION: HONEYMOON - mind you we are 4 people in one cabin takeing his youngest and her friend.

PLEASE TELL ME CARNIVAL WILL NOT DO ANYTHING SPECIAL IN PUBLIC!!! it seems a bit silly to go on a honeymoon with 2 15 year olds!!

I am not sure if they would do anything that you did not pay for but if they do enjoy it! Many people get married these days with children and so you will not look unusual! Enjoy the chance to celebrate! And congratulations and may you have many more years of happiness.

I'm another who would think nothing of you going on a honeymoon with kids. At the most, you will probably get a cake at dinner one night. It's not exactly like all of the waitstaff singing to you at Shoney's on your birthday or something. ;)

We honeymoon every year, often on Carnival. This year it will be our 42nd honeymoon. In the old days you received a cake and singing waiters. Now you, or someone else , has to purchase a cake for you. The cakes are good and perhaps your travel agent will send you one. Happy sails and a very happy honeymoon for many years to come.

The first cruise I took (on Carnival), I shared a room with my friend. For some reason, our booking said "honeymoon" also. I was halfway thinking that we'd end up with one queen-size bed...but we didn't. We really didn't get anything special as a "honeymoon" couple.

On our last cruise, I put down that it was our anniversary. On the first formal night, our servers brought us an extra dessert & sang for us. Super cute, people around did notice, but nothing over the top. We appreciated the sentiment!

Archived