new way to get booze onboard

Malinda1229

ok so i dont drink but the hubster like his rum and cokes - add to this we are wine makers we make about 700 bottles of wine a year for friends family and our cooking school so i have plenty of empty wine bottles, labels and corks. So chatting with the hubster about getting some of rum on board he likes gosslings and its not sold on Carnival ships. So we are going to fill 2 wine bottles cork them, put the plastic seals on, then a wine label. should be no issue getting the contraband on the ship as it will look like a store bought bottle of wine!!

Here is the question, i have read so much about sneaking booze on board but how do you get away with ordering a coke from the bar and putting your own "stuff" in it!!?? LOL!!!

BYW this is his 1st cruise not mine - this is why this has never been an issue with me before!

ok so i dont drink but the hubster like his rum and cokes - add to this we are wine makers we make about 700 bottles of wine a year for friends family and our cooking school so i have plenty of empty wine bottles, labels and corks. So chatting with the hubster about getting some of rum on board he likes gosslings and its not sold on Carnival ships. So we are going to fill 2 wine bottles cork them, put the plastic seals on, then a wine label. should be no issue getting the contraband on the ship as it will look like a store bought bottle of wine!!

Here is the question, i have read so much about sneaking booze on board but how do you get away with ordering a coke from the bar and putting your own "stuff" in it!!?? LOL!!!

BYW this is his 1st cruise not mine - this is why this has never been an issue with me before!

Why would you advertise that you do something like this when CCL is watching.. rum... bubbles and unless you have wine with gas in it wine doesn't have bubbles.. I am an international medal winning wine maker and I can say I would never do that..

You can save the trouble and order a bottle of Goslings from Bon Voyage ahead of time. We did it a few cruises ago. Brought on some ginger beer and made dark n stormys. It's more expensive than you could buy it yourself but still cheaper than ordering by the drink in the ship's bars. It was worth it to me to pay a bit extra - no worrying about smuggling and luggage weight. Gosling's has been available at the bars on my last two sailings as well (Liberty and Pride.)

WOW hmmm getting flamed for something that is COMMONLY discussed on this board "how to get all sorts of contraband on board"

Personally I don't think Carnival reads EACH AND EVERY POST. If they do i don't think we are going to get caught and if we do we wont be alone.

Can we please keep this light my friends - this is after all about a vacation!

Sorry i asked a question.

WOW hmmm getting flamed for something that is COMMONLY discussed on this board "how to get all sorts of contraband on board"

Personally I don't think Carnival reads EACH AND EVERY POST. If they do i don't think we are going to get caught and if we do we wont be alone.

Can we please keep this light my friends - this is after all about a vacation!

Sorry i asked a question.

True - Carnival doesn't read every post - but one with the title " new way to get booze on board" might pique their interest.

Can we be friend's?;)

,The first rule about sneaking liquor on board is to not talk about sneaking liquor on board.

A co-worker of mine has been doing the whole liquor in a wine bottle for years. Its not a new concept.

Honestly, I have snuck vodka, on board before. It was more of a hassle than it was worth. I used the free lemonade or juice from breakfast as a mixer. Not the best tasting drinks. I had to keep going back to the cabin all time to mix the drinks. It was freeing when I stopped trying to sneak alcohol on board. It is nice to just go to the bar and order a drink. Yeah, it costs a lot more, but the drinks taste so much better and it is much more convenient.

True - Carnival doesn't read every post - but one with the title " new way to get booze on board" might pique their interest.

Plus I bet she has used her real name and not a common one. I bet she is active on her roll call too. Not smart in so many ways it is scary.

Just so you know, I can't be positive about Carnival, but my sister in law works for a company and that is her job to read forum boards all day and make notes.

They`re gonna be so dam busy getting the new $49. toy plats bags to their cabins on time,-they won`t see my plastic traveler(s)

Oh CCL, I`m gonna buy boat drinks, t-shirts, etc~ JUST stop worrying about the 1/5 in my bag. I carry one to my hotel room, train, even minatures on airplanes.

At the the end of a busy day, this southern boy want`s a cocktail and put his feet up!

So relax and look for guns and other bad stuff!!!

Are your CCL post-pansies readin this???

Archived