Cocoa Beach hotels for family without a car?

JustUs275

We will be staying one night before our Disney cruise out of PC. Hubby and I have stayed twice at CI&S in Cape Canaveral and it worked well for us. However, this trip we will have our kids and 2 grand kids with us. One will be 6 and the other will celebrating her first birthday while we are there :-). We thought it would be nicer to stay within walking distance of the beach and a few choices of restaurants. We earn Hilton points so I am considering the Hampton Inn - is it within walking distance of the beach and restaurants? Other possibilities I've considered are LaQuinta and Best Western but am open to others as long as they are clean and within walking distance. Any suggestions or advice? Thanks!

We are staying at the LaQuinta Inn on Hendry. It is right on the beach, has a grocery store very close, and the Cocoa Beach Pier is only a couple blocks away. There are quite a few restaurants at the pier and shopping. Seems like it is close to everything. We will not have a car either, so that is why I picked it.

Claudia

We are staying at the LaQuinta Inn on Hendry. It is right on the beach, has a grocery store very close, and the Cocoa Beach Pier is only a couple blocks away. There are quite a few restaurants at the pier and shopping. Seems like it is close to everything. We will not have a car either, so that is why I picked it.

Claudia

It does sound like it's a good location - thanks, Claudia!

Doubletree is right on the ocean and is a Hilton property. I stayed at Hampton Inn last year and it is not on the ocean.

Ok I will check Doubletree out. Although it's not on the ocean - is the Hampton Inn within walking distance of the beach and/or restaurants (with 2 small kids)? Thanks! :)

Hampton Inn is within walking distance from the ocean. There is a building in front of the hotel blocking the view. I think there is a short walking path to the beach.

As far as restaurants I can't remember because I had a car.

For Hilton properties look at hiltonfamilymvp.com for reduced prices.

I just stayed at Four Points by Sheraton which is walking distance to beach. Very Nice hotel.

This hotel is a good location if you do not have a car. It is within easy walking distance to several drug stores, restaurants, grocery store, surf shops etc and best of all – the BEACH!

It is not mentioned on these board that often, but we had a good stay there in June and are planning to stay the for our upcoming cruise.

m

Archived