Room service menu in MDR

Jason12

I read somewhere that the room service menu is available in the MDR is this correct..

Jason

I have asked a couple of times if it is possible to order tomato soup (from the room service menu) and have always received it. I am also aware of someone who ordered steak (from the room service menu) and they got that too. If you have a new waiter they may say that they need to ask someone but if your waiter has been onboard a while they simply say "yes". It just gives you a wider option each evening although, most of the time, we're more than happy with the MDR menu. I hope this helps.

I have asked a couple of times if it is possible to order tomato soup (from the room service menu) and have always received it. I am also aware of someone who ordered steak (from the room service menu) and they got that too. If you have a new waiter they may say that they need to ask someone but if your waiter has been onboard a while they simply say "yes". It just gives you a wider option each evening although, most of the time, we're more than happy with the MDR menu. I hope this helps.

Thanks for that, I can be a fussy eater but like steak and curry..:D

I read somewhere that the room service menu is available in the MDR is this correct..

Jason

You pretty much can order anything off the Grills menu for room service. We did that a few times when we had schedules to meet. The menu is pretty limited for Britannia. I think your steward can help here. Most definately tip for this service, as it's not standard ship service. Your steward is doing you a service, please reward them for it.

You pretty much can order anything off the Grills menu for room service. We did that a few times when we had schedules to meet. The menu is pretty limited for Britannia. I think your steward can help here. Most definately tip for this service, as it's not standard ship service. Your steward is doing you a service, please reward them for it.

Thanks.

We always reward very well...

Archived