Deluxe Owner Suite on the Dawn?

osterbound

Steve, I have another question that I hope you can answer. In the second bedroom, what size is the bed? Does it open like a sleeper sofa, or does it just fold down to make a bed? Is there a mattress on it? Can it comfortably sleep 2 people? Thanks for any help you can give me!

Steve, I have another question that I hope you can answer. In the second bedroom, what size is the bed? Does it open like a sleeper sofa, or does it just fold down to make a bed? Is there a mattress on it? Can it comfortably sleep 2 people? Thanks for any help you can give me!

I believe it is a sleeper sofa that folds out into a bed with a matress on it and I would say two could sleep on it comfortably but cozy....the second bathroom is a regular bathroom like found in any regular balcony or inside cabin...the master bath is out of this world with 2 huge sinks....a huge rain shower with a frosted glass door ....a jacussi tub with a TV and with a seporate toilet area also with frosted glass door...

in this movie at about 40 seconds it shows the second bedroom and bathroom....around 1 minute 30 seconds it shows the fold out sofa

in this movie at about 40 seconds it shows the second bedroom and bathroom....around 1 minute 30 seconds it shows the fold out sofa

Thanks for this. I did see the video, but it doesn't show the bed open. My question is, once the bed is open, do they bring in a mattress for the top of it, or do they just throw sheets over the sofa? My girlfriend and her husband both have bad backs, and they are concerned that they won't have an actual mattress. I think lack of support is their concern.

Thanks for this. I did see the video, but it doesn't show the bed open. My question is, once the bed is open, do they bring in a mattress for the top of it, or do they just throw sheets over the sofa? My girlfriend and her husband both have bad backs, and they are concerned that they won't have an actual mattress. I think lack of support is their concern.

not sure about that...I did not see it open but I do know you can ask for egg crates from the stuard for the regular beds so I assume you could get even a couple of them for the sofa

The experience we had in 12002 is that the sleeper sofa is one where when pulled out, you're sleeping on the cushions of the sofa, there's no mattress per se that comes out. What our room steward did was put two layers of foam (like a milk crate) on top of that. I slept on it for 7 nights and found it very comfortable.

Archived