City View Trolley

cruisebie

Does anyone know where you are picked up if you do the ship's excursion for the City View Trolley? We will be on the Carnival Fascination in September stopping in Key West. Normally, I do not do excursions through the ship, but was considering it this time due to mobility problems if they pick you up close to where we will dock. I am having knee problems and walking long distances is a problem. If they pick you up near the dock, the extra cost would be worth it to me this time since I could save my walking time for the stops we get off at.

Would you recommend City View Trolley over Old Towne Trolley Tours? We did the Old Towne Trolley in San Diego recently and loved it and are considering using them in Key West in December. They are about $8 higher in price, however, than City View and I was wondering why.

Thanks.

Yes I would absolutely recommend Cityview over Old Town Trolley for a few reasons.

1) $19 vs. $29 fare

2) Trolleys are new and more comfortable with padded upholstered seats

3) Cityview Trolleys do not stop in front of a business owned by the trolley company.

Cityview is owned by the former son-in-law of Old Town Trolleys and they are doing a great job at a reasonable price.

Mike:)

Archived