Excited just booked Carnival Dream!

bella23

I am so excited! Just booked our October 12, 2013 wedding cruise on the Carnival Dream! It seems so far away - 426 days, wow!!! Although it gives us enough time to save. We have both been married before and we just wanted to do something completely different. We both have children, so they are all going - 4 of them, ages 15,14,13,12, which means 2 cabins - definately need to save - lol.

Curious if there are any other bride to be's that this isn't their 1st wedding and how you are planning it and to what extent.

I am so excited! Just booked our October 12, 2013 wedding cruise on the Carnival Dream! It seems so far away - 426 days, wow!!! Although it gives us enough time to save. We have both been married before and we just wanted to do something completely different. We both have children, so they are all going - 4 of them, ages 15,14,13,12, which means 2 cabins - definately need to save - lol.

Curious if there are any other bride to be's that this isn't their 1st wedding and how you are planning it and to what extent.

Just want to say CONGRATULATIONS! :) 426 DAYS... I started out at 416, down to 252! :) Definitely gives you time to save! This board is extremely helpful, pretty much anything you want to know, is either already in a thread, or you can start a new one to ask! This is my first wedding, but is my fiance's second. We wanted to do a cruise for our honeymoon, and something small like a beach wedding.. but found out about cruise weddings on this board.. and the choice was easy! I am not doing much customizing at all... the easier the better for me! :) Good luck with all of your planning! Congrats again!

• 3 weeks later...

I have so many questions then :D Just curious as to what package you are planning on doing. Do you have many people sailing or attending? Are you doing an embarkation wedding? Are you customizing at all?

All we have done so far is book the cruise for all 6 of us and the wedding package.

Great to hear another Dream bride!

• 1 month later...

Congrats from another past Dream bride! Loved my wedding on the Dream! Planning ahead is the key. It helps to eliminate additional stress closer to your big day. These boards were a great help to me in my planning and I am sure you will find it helpful too.

Archived