Circle Savings Question

pamwinn

At the bottom of my circle savings page the following is highlighted in red:

[COLOR=red][B]Onboard credit starting at $15 for 3 - 6 day sailings

[/B][COLOR=Black]I've never noticed that before. Does anyone know what it means?[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Is it possible that you purchased a Future Cruise Deposit on a previous sailing? In the past, I think the minimum sailing for which OBC might apply would be a 7-night itinerary ... looks like OBC now will be available for shorter sailings.

I have a future cruise credit but it has been applied to a cruise I am taking in October. That red print appears at the bottom of the gray area below where it says:

Credits may not be combinable with others, or with promotional offers.

I've never seen that before and have no idea when it appeared. I'm going to log in as my husband and check his.

[quote name='pamwinn']At the bottom of my circle savings page the following is highlighted in red:

[COLOR=red][B]Onboard credit starting at $15 for 3 - 6 day sailings[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=red][COLOR=black]I've never noticed that before. Does anyone know what it means?[/COLOR][/COLOR][/quote]
Many on CC were wondering why the levels on the Circle Savings showed the level beginning at only $15 per FCC. They contacted Princess for an answer & this appears to be the answer that it's for 3-6 day sailings and it's probably in red in an effort to eliminate any further calls asking about it.

[quote name='Astro Flyer']Many on CC were wondering why the levels on the Circle Savings showed the level beginning at only $15 per FCC. They contacted Princess for an answer & this appears to be the answer that it's for 3-6 day sailings and it's probably in red in an effort to eliminate any further calls asking about it.[/QUOTE]If you go to My Princess and up on the upper left, click on Circle Savings Account "view details", at the bottom of that page, it says very clearly in bold red that $15 is for cruises of 3-5 days. This is from my page:

[attachment=189419:name]

[quote name='Pam in CA']If you go to My Princess and up on the upper left, click on Circle Savings Account "view details", at the bottom of that page, it says very clearly in bold red that $15 is for cruises of 3-5 days. This is from my page:

[ATTACH]242121[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

I see the same page when I go to it & in red it says "Onboard credit starting at $15 for 3 - 6 day sailings" just like your page that says 3-6 days & not 3-5 days.

Archived