My thoughts on Snorkel Park

royal girl

Just got back last week off the Enchantment. Had a great cruise to Bermuda.

We decided to spend some time at Snorkel Park Beach. It's only a 10 minute walk from the ship. Seeing we have been to Bermuda 4 times, we decided not to go to Horseshoe Bay this time.

Snorkel Park has a $5 admission fee. You can also rent chairs and umbrellas from $15 - $20. There are also floats, kayaks, snorekling stuff, etc to rent. There was a beach bar where you can get food/drinks. And restrooms and a shower.

We were kinda skeptical to go here because the reviews were not that great. But, it was fine! The beach is small, but it wasn't crowded at 11 a.m. The water was a pretty blue from a distance and pretty clear up close. The sand is NOT the nice soft sand like at other beaches! I found it to be hard... esp laying on a towel! We did not see any glass in the sand or water. But our dinner companions told us the night before that they had seen 2 people come out of the water with cuts on their feet from broken glass. We wore our water shoes!

If you have already seen the beautiful beaches in Bermuda, then spend some time here if you don't wish to venture too far from the ship! But wear your water shoes!!! Just in case!

Hi. I am on the Enchantment now and my family of six went to snorkel park two days ago. It was a short walk back to the dock and we spent about two hours here. There was a ten dollar fee on Sundays and children under twelve were free. The kids snorkeled and said it was great a lot of fish. They do charge for chairs but I sat on a chair at the deck. Everyone who worked there was really nice

We brought a few beach towels from home and saw some people with towels from the ship. Just put those down on the sand. A few ft back there was a nice deck with tables and chairs by a bar. I sat up there and no one bothered me or asked me to move

Archived