Disappearing excursions on website

april47

Going over my cruise personalizer I find that none of my 4 tours I booked

for my cruise are listed anymore and it says on my summary "request onboard". They have been booked for 2 months and were showing up intill now. What gives? Is this normal for immediate cruises? Can I expect my tickets to be waiting anyway?

Same thing happened to us a few weeks ago before our cruise. I went in and made all new reservations, and that time it "stuck".

Our tickets were in our stateroom when we boarded the ship last Saturday.

You may want to give Princess a call just to make sure.

Have a fabulous cruise!

Going over my cruise personalizer I find that none of my 4 tours I booked

for my cruise are listed anymore and it says on my summary "request onboard". They have been booked for 2 months and were showing up intill now. What gives? Is this normal for immediate cruises? Can I expect my tickets to be waiting anyway?

Ouch...that's a terrible surprise! If you cannot add them online then I would suggest calling Princess. I've read posts from others in the same situation and it's the reason why I print out my shore excursion reservations. Particularly since prices can increase before sailing and also onboard & having a copy of the price when reserved could be helpful in getting the original lower price.

:eek:I agree with the previouss posters. Either try and rebook or call Princess. It sounds like a computer glitch to me. If you can't get them booked again prior to your cruise I would go to the shore excursion desk when you embark and fill out one of the shore excursion forms and deposit it in the box (that is if there isn't anyone at the desk to personally take your form)

I hope all works out for you. It really sounds like some sort of computer glitch.:eek:

Archived