unobstructed views

gypsyrose

I had found a website that listed the balcony cabins that had obstructed views but can not find it any more. My sister had a balcony last year that had the life boats right at her cabin (on Sensation) How can I find out? Thanks.

I had found a website that listed the balcony cabins that had obstructed views but can not find it any more. My sister had a balcony last year that had the life boats right at her cabin (on Sensation) How can I find out? Thanks.

If you have a carnival brochure,the obstucted view cabins are listed there. I can also look it up for you if you dont have one. What ship are you interested in?

If you have a carnival brochure,the obstucted view cabins are listed there. I can also look it up for you if you dont have one. What ship are you interested in?

Not sure if I am doing this right, but here goes. I have a Carnival book, but there is nothing in there about cabins or views. I also looked on their website with no luck. I am interested in either Glory or Valor. Thank you for helping.:)

Not sure if I am doing this right, but here goes. I have a Carnival book, but there is nothing in there about cabins or views. I also looked on their website with no luck. I am interested in either Glory or Valor. Thank you for helping.:)

If you go to the back of the brochure(p.69 or p.101 depending on which one you have) and look at the deck plan and staterooms it will list the cabins. Here is the list for Conquest class ships

Upper Deck: 6201,6202,6203,6204,6205,6206

Empress Deck: 7201,7202,7203,7204,7205,7206

Lido Deck: 9201,9202,9203

Panorama Deck: 1001,1002,1003,1004

Archived