Terminal hold when calling

GOUSFBULLS44

Are you calling the 800 Carnival number? Or do you have a Personal Vacation Planner (PVP) with his own extension?

If you're having trouble with the regular 800 number, you may want to consider getting a PVP for your next cruise. That way you have a specific person who you can call or email.

My PVP is excellent about answering his phone. And if he's not available, I can email or leave a voicemail and he gets back to me VERY quickly. I even have his personal celphone number!

I paid mine on Monday for my cruise (think we are on the same cruise). I just called the 800 number and waited about 5 mins then a nice lady from Carnival came on and did it all over the phone.

We are saw you on the roll call. I generally do these at work and 5 minutes on hold at work is a very long time I can not really stay unavailable that long, plus I have no patience. On another topic were and when did everyone decide on the meet and greet?:D

We are saw you on the roll call. I generally do these at work and 5 minutes on hold at work is a very long time I can not really stay unavailable that long, plus I have no patience. On another topic were and when did everyone decide on the meet and greet?:D

Can't remember offhand. Think it was after muster at one of the bars but not quite sure. I was gonna check before we left.

OH YES!!! this has happened to me multiple times when i have called. i am organizing a group to go but not as a 'group; we just have several individual cabins. on time i held for 20 minutes, hung up, held for another 45 minutes, hung up, and instead of choosing the option of 'already booked on a funcruise' i chose the option 'ready to book your funship cruise' and guess what? they answered!!!!! then told me they couldnt help me, transfered me back and i hung up.... it was terrible. called the next day... hold was about 34 minutes. i think its the 'already booked line'. not that this has happened every time, but it has happened. dont know whats going on really.

OH YES!!! this has happened to me multiple times when i have called. i am organizing a group to go but not as a 'group; we just have several individual cabins. on time i held for 20 minutes, hung up, held for another 45 minutes, hung up, and instead of choosing the option of 'already booked on a funcruise' i chose the option 'ready to book your funship cruise' and guess what? they answered!!!!! then told me they couldnt help me, transfered me back and i hung up.... it was terrible. called the next day... hold was about 34 minutes. i think its the 'already booked line'. not that this has happened every time, but it has happened. dont know whats going on really.

I'm sure that they get thousands of calls a day, like alot of large businesses and they can't predict when they need more reps available, so many times of day, the phones are very busy. They are open 24/7, so maybe try different times of day. I don't know???

Archived