If You Ran Food Service Corporate for HAL.........

sail7seas

Canaletto's needs to either improve or please come up with something better. I think I've said this many times - Hal please hire an italian chef.

I agree. Caneletto's needs to be more like Sabatinnis on Princess--especially if HAL is going to start charging extra.

The reason we like to eat early is simple. My husband works 51 weeks a year with no vacation and this one week it is very hard for him to sleep in. Thus he has trouble staying up late. Also most of the excursions are so early you need to get to bed by 11:00. I also think it is kind of rude to insinuate that people who eat "supper" early are all old fogies. I would prefer 7:00 but my husband doesn't. He was born an old fogie. I'm fine with early, I just get a little snack before I go to bed.

The reason we like to eat early is simple. My husband works 51 weeks a year with no vacation and this one week it is very hard for him to sleep in. Thus he has trouble staying up late. Also most of the excursions are so early you need to get to bed by 11:00. I also think it is kind of rude to insinuate that people who eat "supper" early are all old fogies. I would prefer 7:00 but my husband doesn't. He was born an old fogie. I'm fine with early, I just get a little snack before I go to bed.

I agree. I also thought that was a strange assumption. I'm 51 and I like to eat early. I get up every day at 4:45 to go to work (M-F) so I'm in early mode. Also can't stand going to bed with a full stomach. I think that poster seems to made a lot of fairly strange comments.

Archived