Sunshine

tigerwilf

Hi has anyone booked to go on Carnival Sunshine next year after the relaunch. Me and my husband will be going on 5 May 2013.

My wife and I are booked on the same cruise! looks like two of my wife's sister's may come also. Can't wait, our first balcony was on the Destiny, now our first Aft Wrap will be on the Sunshine!

Yes my dad and I are booked for December 9, 2013 in a balcony cabin. Can't wait to check out the 3 level Serenity Deck. I will be spending a lot of time out there

We're on the same cruise!! Well... We leave 12/8/13 ;) don't miss the ship! I also plan to spend Tons of time in the Serenity area!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

My partner & I are thinking of this trip- really want to do the Med sailing out of Venice and not many ships offer this itinerary in April - May. Tying to decide between the refurbished Carnival ship or Celebrity Silhouette. Only done P&O cruises before so tricky decision to try a different cruise line. Any pros & cons with either cruise line from more experienced cruisers very much appreciated.

My Wife and I have booked the Sunshine for June 16, 2013. We booked a 4J for the first time since this is a port intensive cruise we thought we would give it a try. First time to the Med. and are really looking forward to it.

Ohhh...we're looking at the same cruise. We've cruised the Caribbean 18 times, but we're a little nervous about flights, etc. to the Med! You'd think we were old pros, but there's an unknown factor heading to Europe instead of south to the Caribbean. Getting ready to take the plunge and book it soon!

Serenity deck looks lovely, hope they inforce adult only.

There's been a Serenity deck on the last 4 ships we've sailed on, and they've enforced the 21 and over rule every time. (Not so much the chair hog thing, though!);)

Archived