Focus group:cruising with kids

MichelleChell

I do focus group studies. You know the kind where they put people in a room to talk about a product or co. While the co watches from behind the 2 way mirror. Anyway I got an email and have had a phone call with them. They are interested in speaking with me about cruising with children and mainly people that have cruises booked in the next 12mo.

I am pretty interested in what it is and they usually tell us why they are speaking to us. I will report back my findings if I get picked. I think I will because she said I was there target market.

I do focus group studies. You know the kind where they put people in a room to talk about a product or co. While the co watches from behind the 2 way mirror. Anyway I got an email and have had a phone call with them. They are interested in speaking with me about cruising with children and mainly people that have cruises booked in the next 12mo.

I am pretty interested in what it is and they usually tell us why they are speaking to us. I will report back my findings if I get picked. I think I will because she said I was there target market.

Please do come back with any info. We'll be cruising with our daughter and her two girls. We've cruised with our kids when they were little, looking forward to cruising with the grandchildren.

Archived