Honduras/Belize Excursions

We are on the same cruise. Last time in Roatan we did ziplining, was very fun. This time we are taking the dune buggy tour. The first time in Belize we took the man you own boat excursion, had a blast. None of these were scheduled through the ship, just search cruise excursions in those areas

The best excursion we have ever taken was cave tubing in Belize through VIV tours. Everything was incredible, and I highly recommend this excursion and company. I have posted a review on tripavisor, if you are interested.

There is a very nice beach right at the port in Roatan, Honduras, and a zipline literally right across the street from the port. We enjoyed the beach here very much, and it has a great play area for kids, with paddleboat/kayak rentals.

When we were there a couple years ago we did a Victor Bodden Tour in Roatan. It was great--had our own driver for the whole day. We did various things: got a tour around the area, spent some time at the beach, stopped by a market to replenish my vanilla supply. They will customize it to whatever you want. Tex was our driver and we enjoyed getting to know him a bit. I'd say Roatan was the highlight of that cruise, and we'll definitely set up the same thing when we go back.

In Belize we did a Lamanai tour.

Since you asked about snorkeling...Here is an actual answer that addresses SNORKELING!

Ship tour: off Belize ,,superb day, boat trip out to the reef...spectacular day in the water. Caution: ton of folks...most have no clue about snorkeling, splash, splash, splash...find quiet spots....beautiful coral and tons of fish.

Roatan: Considered the 3rd best dive/ snorkel locale in the world...That says alot!

Ship tour to Tabayana....great off shore snorkeling. OR any of the resorts (do it yourself) can offer true great snorkeling off shore experiences.

You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
The best excursion we have ever taken was cave tubing in Belize through VIV tours. Everything was incredible, and I highly recommend this excursion and company. I have posted a review on tripavisor, if you are interested.

There is a very nice beach right at the port in Roatan, Honduras, and a zipline literally right across the street from the port. We enjoyed the beach here very much, and it has a great play area for kids, with paddleboat/kayak rentals.

Can you give me more info on ziplining across from the port like costs?

Snorkeling in Roatan is my favorite excursion ever. We did a private tour with Victor Bodden and it was amazing. Ron was our driver, he showed us the whole island and then rented a boat and took us snorkeling in half moon bay. Most beautiful snorkeling I've ever done. I'd highly recommend booking with Bodden. They won't disappoint!

Archived