My Footage from Carnival Breeeze

gailjen

Looks great! Thanks for posting that!

Delta Dear, I got the same message, so I just went to you tube & searched Carnival Breeze cove Balcony & then watched the video from there.

There is another good one there also, of the Breeze cove balcony.

Edited by cruisenanny

At the moment I'm uploading footage from Carnival Breeze, mainly of the ship/cabins rather than ports of call.

Check out on YouTube channel.. gailjen1

or

Thank you for the video of cove cabin 2322, which coincidently will be our cabin on our upcoming Breeze cruise. We picked it because it’s under the Sapphire Dining Room; in the hope it’s quiet at night.

Were you happy with the location. The room looks very nice. :)

Very nice, thank you.

Just so you know, you linked to the MOBILE version of youtube. So the layout looks kind of funny and unfamiliar to those of us on a PC (which would be the majority, I imagine).

Bit new at this, can I change the mobile setting? if so how??

If anyone is having problems with the link just search me GailJen1 via youtube..

Thank you for the video of cove cabin 2322, which coincidently will be our cabin on our upcoming Breeze cruise. We picked it because it’s under the Sapphire Dining Room; in the hope it’s quiet at night.

Were you happy with the location. The room looks very nice. :)

Mikey the first night we had banging & thought it was the restaurant above, but after talking to our neighbours it had been the next cabin along banging their balcony door into the early hours :( this didn't happen again but made me aware of the sound the door made & tried to close quietly..

We got a lot more sun than we thought which was nice when having breakfast/afternoon snacks :)

any questions please ask

Thanks so much for the videos! Did you get any of Lido and the deck above? We'll be on the US inaugural...very excited! She is a beautiful ship!:)

I'll have a little look for you :) she is a beautiful ship really loved my time on her

• 2 years later...