Celebrity Eclipse 14 night Caribbean March 23, 2013

Billden

My partner and I have booked this cruise some time ago and we are repeating the itinerary what we did on the Constellation last February - loving ever minute of it. This will be our 6th cruise - all with Celebrity except for one.

Bill and Denis

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all

My partner and myself will be onboard as well. We are two Danish guys from Copenhagen that looks forward to 14 days in the Caribbean and hopefully some good company. Looking forward to meet you guys

kind regards

Flemming

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - just discovered your blog - welcome and we do look forward to meeting you. There are now three of our friends - all male - who are now booked on this cruise. Emile from Montreal and Ft Lauderdale and Bob and Jeff from Sarasota Florida and Ste Adele, Quebec . All three divide their time between north and south ( winter/summer). So now have a table for late dining for the 5 of us. We are in the midst of a very cold spell -minus 25-minus 30 so indeed are looking forward to this cruise.

Bill and Denis

We look forward to meet you all at one of the get-togethers - as you probably already know, they are announced on a blackboard by the information desk.

We normally prefer the select dining option. Copenhagen is dismal and dreary so we need to get away to the sun - can't wait

Flemming

We look forward to meet you all at one of the get-togethers - as you probably already know, they are announced on a blackboard by the information desk.

We normally prefer the select dining option. Copenhagen is dismal and dreary so we need to get away to the sun - can't wait

Flemming

Will be checking the board and will look forward to seeing the two of you at the designated bar.

• 3 weeks later...

Time to bring this up front for one last time - a little less than 6 weeks away. After the many very cold days and tons of snow we have had I think we will be ready for lots of sunshine and warm beaches.

Bill and Denis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, we are Joe and Kirk, and we look forward to meeting everyone... We have late seating and have another friend joining us as well.. We love the martini bar before dinner as well as some of the other bars on board.

Hello, we are Joe and Kirk, and we look forward to meeting everyone... We have late seating and have another friend joining us as well.. We love the martini bar before dinner as well as some of the other bars on board.

Nice to have more on board with us. There are five in our group. Myself and my partner Bob. Bill and Denis our best friends from Montreal and a single friend Emile from Montreal/Ft Lauderdale. We will see you next Sat. at the Martini bar.

Jeff

Joe,

Is there any chance you would like to join us and make a table of 8 for dinner. We are late dining too. We did this on our TA cruise this past Dec. and it worked out great Bill and Denis have done this as well on past cruises. If you are interested you can drop us an e-mail bobnjeff@aol.com

Hi guys, we wold love to join you at a table for 8. I just sent you an email.

Great news - we are happy that you will be joining the five of us for late dining.

See you all Saturday

Bill and Denis

Archived