Willie Aames

Royalco

He's lively and entertaining...I'm not sure what kind of comments you're looking for, but as far as a I could tell he did a good job on our Nautica cruise. I don't really know just what a CD should do, but the morning talks on TV were always amusing...

We love Willie.

He joined O on our Regatta cruise, and was CD on a TA on Insignia.

With luck, he'll be on our Marina TA in November. Unfortunately the CD is much busier on the O class ships and may not have as much time to interact on the larger ships.

Regent and Oceania trade staff back & forth, they have the same ownership.

We sailed with Willie on Regent's Voyager for 24 days this April. We found Willie constantly engaged very positively with pax & crew, he is very personal, in short, an outstanding CD. We hope to sail with him on Regent again. Willie goes back and forth from Oceania to Regent. He is with Oceania now, in fact he posted on his facebook page yesterday from Russia, and gave kudos for the entertainment's first James Bond night. He will leave Oceania (forget which ship) Sept 13th for a short break. Willie returns to Regent, on board the Navigator from Oct-Feb, then he moves back to the Voyager for the Baltic's thru next September. He is very active with his facebook page posting pix of the port stops he now makes. You can easily follow Willie by befriending him on Facebook (if u use FB)

Willie is full of life and will greatly enhance your cruising experience. His acting history has well prepared him for the job of CD and interfacing with the guests. He is a multi faceted man. Take the time to get to know him and you will not be sorry. Enjoy!!

We enjoyed Willie as our CD on a Panama Canal cruise aboard Regatta last December. He was personable and we saw him absolutely everywhere aboard. His energy and positive attitude are boundless.

I really believe he enjoys his job, and he is definitely a "people" person.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived